We are looking for a systems engineer to design a 6 DOF robotic system with related subsystems. You will be involved in the whole design process, requirements, conceptual design, detailed design, fabrication, testing, verification and validation. Especially in the detailed design, fabrication, testing and verification phase you will work closely together with (a) mechanical design engineer(s).
• >5 years working experience in design & development of precision mechanics
• Ability to overview the whole system and interaction between subsystems
• Passion for technology, being a real ‘inventor’
• Full-time available
• Masters degree (Dutch equivalent WO) mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or similar background
• Extensive experience with precision mechanics in the range of 0.1-10 mm
• Experience with value engineering
• Experience with the design of medical devices
At Vitestro, we are developing a medical robotics device that has the potential to touch the lives of a billion patients. We collaborate with leading hospitals and clinical laboratories. As we are treading down a path where not many people have ever gone before, we are looking for inventors who like to push boundaries.
We provide a competitive salary including pension plan. Stock options are part of the compensation package. More importantly, we offer an inspiring, fun and dynamic working environment. All team members have multidisciplinary backgrounds and a range of unique experiences. Together we are fully focused on achieving our goal. We leverage our own expertise, while learning from each other.
Send your CV to Marcel van Coeverden (Vitestro Recruitment) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you looking for another role within Vitestro? We are expanding rapidly so we encourage you to send your CV and indicate what type of position you are interested in.